Did your parents ever threaten you with square eyes from watching “too much” TV? Ours did. Now you can tell them that everyone has them these days. The amount of screen time we all get on a daily basis has seen to that! Not that it’s a bad thing, we just need to adapt and not swim against the current.
Thanks to YouTube and Facebook, in an over saturated market, digital savvy consumers are being more and more selective on what they watch and engage with. Enter Video. Video marketing has proven time and time again that it is one of (if not) the most powerful marketing tactic to date.
Banter is happy to announce that we are now offering video creation to our customers. Of course we are not a film production company by any means, but using our skills and software we create more organic and natural videos reinforcing the intimate and personal relationship you have with your potential clients.
To kick this off, we have found some really cool statistics on video marketing to show you how your business can benefit from this service.
Videos can do wonders for your business’s conversation rates:
– Video within an email increases the click-through rate by 200-300%.
– Video’s on your website landing page could reap the benefits of an increase of conversion by 80%.
– Videos selling products have such an attractive power that 64% of users are more likely to buy the product online.
Videos and user interaction:
– With 33% of all online activity being spent watching videos its no wonder video marketing is so effective.
– A whopping 92% of mobile consumer videos are shared and 80% of users can recall a video ad they have viewed in the last month.
– Product videos are deemed helpful by 90% of users in the decision making process.
Video and its content:
– Video adverts are enjoyed by the user have increased purchase intent by a massive 97% and brand association by 139%.
– The average user spends over 16 minutes watching online video ads every month.
– 59% of executives would rather watch video than read text.
As you can see, the stats don’t lie. Video is where it’s at. How can you afford NOT to get your business onto video? Break through the clutter and make the impact your business needs with Video Marketing! Contact Banter to discuss this and your ever growing digital needs.