Why you should have a website maintenance package
With technology changing and advancing at such a rate, upgrading and maintaining your digital asset has never been more critical to your business success.
If your website was built by Banter, you are well aware of the value of keeping your website in “Tip Top” shape. If not, this may be the biggest reason to use Banter for your future website needs.
Due to this continued, “heavy lifting” for websites, we offer our clients a simple service of monthly maintenance that covers:
- Update all core software as and when the software is released and securely updated.
- Update and enhance security as needed when new vulnerabilities are found.
- Monthly backups of database and core files so our clients never have to worry if they need to restore a site.
- A monthly SEO overview report so they can see how their site is performing.
- Additions and updates to software and assets for Google compliance.
With that in mind, we wanted to bring to your attention some stats relating to the above. Over the last 12 months, websites under our maintenance and care package were
- Updated core files and software over 15 times.
- Updated to the latest version of PHP
- Updated Google Analytics Tracking to the new GA4
And our security:
- Thwarted, on average, over 100 000 malware attacks.
- Stopped, on average, over 500 brute force attacks.
- Blocked, on average, over 1000 dodgy users registrations.
- Blacklisted and reported, on average, over 50 IP addresses.
As you can see, we’ve got our clients covered and their website is safe in our hands. However, what we don’t do is take care of the actual content (unless its a part of a custom monthly maintenance plan). And unfortunately, this does have a big impact on your website’s search ranking and relevancy.
- When last did you check the written content of your site?
- Are your services up to date?
- Have staff left or have new ones started?
- Have you changed your cell number, landline, or email address?
- Need to update any images?
- And so on……
We strongly suggest you do a website content review every 6 months and if anything needs to change, get in touch with your developer or Banter so we can advise on the next steps.
We’re in this together so let’s work together to ensure your digital asset looks, performs, ranks, and does what it is supposed to do – bring in leads!
Get in touch with Banter today and see how we can assist you with your digital transformation.
Banter Digital – Keeping you ahead of the digital curve!