We all know what Infuencer Marketing is, right? Read here if you don’t. But why does it work? Why do we see such a trend in the digital space to add this additional type of marketing to an already bolsted digital strategy?
What are the main reasons your brand should get an influencer?
In this blog post, we break down the 6 main reasons influencer marketing works!
1. It’s in they way its packaged.
It’s the presentation… Influencer marketing does not disrupt an Instagrammer’s or Tik Tokers experience like a TV ad interrupts an episode of Game of Thrones. The main reason as to why people go onto social media is to learn about new trends, brands, products and movements.
2. Consumers Trust Influencers
TRUST! This is the most important value to have in order for a campaign to be successful. A person will buy a product/service when they see other people using it. Influencer marketing is a visual demonstration of how it works.
88% of consumers trust online recommendations as much as personal ones, and this is proved by high ROIs.
3. Influencers Create Quality Content
Influencers know how to get their followers attention and create content based on their practical experience and they reveal your product/brand in the best possible way.
4. Influencer Marketing Does not suffer from Ads Blocking
A user cannot block an Influencers post, unless they decide to unfollow them. However, influencers should know which brands/products their audience would find interesting and know how to engage, discuss and read their audience and get them to act now.
5. Influencer marketing will give you valued insights about your consumers and their desires.
The brand will always get feedback from their Influencers in the form of the users likes, shares and comments. Building relationships with your Influencers will help your brand as they can be honest and give their own tips and insights as well as their audiences’ feedback. This feedback is instant and can help with future marketing, sales and product development.
Influencer Marketing FACTS
Here are 5 quick facts about influencer maketing that should raise an eyebrow:
- Globally, 42.7% of internet users use ad blockers.
- 92% of consumers trust the recommendations of Influencers they follow on social media.
- Influencer marketing is the fastest growing online customer acquisition method.
- 40% of people say that they have purchased an item online after seeing an influencer on Instagram, twitter or YouTube using it.
- Instagram stories has become pivotal to Influencer marketing success.