- Your right to privacy while using our website is very important to us (Banter Digital (Proprietary) Limited, hereafter referred to as “Banter Digital”).
- We respect your right to control how much information you provide to us and, save as specifically contemplated herein, we collect only information which enables us to ensure that your experience when using our services remains interactive and easy to use, such as your Internet Protocol address and Browser Information.
- Any other information that you provide us with, is subject to your consent and your knowledge. Save as specifically contemplated herein, Banter Digital will never share any information you provide to us (name, telephone number, email address, etc.) with any other company or organisation that is not a Banter Digital business partner or affiliate, except if it is required to do so by law. The information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to support your continued customer relationship with Banter Digital.
- These are the guidelines we use for protecting any information you provide to us during your use of the Website and our services:
- In general, people can visit Banter Digital’s website and access information while remaining anonymous and without revealing any personal information. When you enter our website, we can determine your domain name and what browser and operating system you are using, but we cannot determine any personal information about you. Banter Digital uses this information only to ascertain technical implementation to ensure you get the best possible experience for the browser you are using.
- When using our website, you may wish to provide some information about yourself by completing an online form. For example, situations where we will ask you to complete an online form include:
- If you would like Banter Digital to contact you click here;
- Where you enter any competition which may be run by Banter Digital from time to time (if any).
Banter Digital may ask additional questions to ensure that our website and content we provide is in line with your needs. Each online form will clearly specify which information is required and which is optional by way of asterisks (*).
- You understand and hereby agree that the information we require is necessary to enable Banter Digital to contact you with regards to the use of our services or your participation in any Banter Digital competition in which you have entered, as well as to carry out marketing and advertising to yourself, including for example, by sending you Banter Digital newsletters and/or emails. You may at any stage opt-out from receiving future marketing and advertising information from Banter Digital. You further understand and hereby agree that we may provide certain third party service providers and suppliers with the information contemplated in paragraph 5b for the purposes of sending you marketing and advertising information in relation to Banter Digital’s services. You may at any stage opt-out from receiving future promotional information from any such third party, and Banter Digital shall, to the extent required by yourself, assist you therewith. Banter Digital undertakes that any personal information provided by yourself will be held securely and in accordance with the provisions of applicable laws, and Banter Digital shall ensure that any third party to whom Banter Digital provides such personal information as contemplated herein shall abide by the provisions of this paragraph.
- Banter Digital may however compile, use and share any information that does not relate to any specific individual and owns all rights to information of a statistical nature compiled by Banter Digital.
- Banter Digital retains the right to periodically update this policy. Notice of any revisions will be posted to this page.
- Thank you for your interest in Banter Digital. We hope your visit to our website is pleasant and productive.